With the changes in healthcare due to the reform, Access Health started searched for ways to help employers manage the cost of health coverage for their employees.
Employers were faced with options:
- Remain fully insured
- Drop coverage all together
- Transition to Self- Funded Health Captive
Access Health will complete a health risk management and self-funded health coverage analysis that is broken out in three phases.
- Phase 1 is to complete a health risk analysis on your employees and dependent through the CHI Program lasting at least 8 months.
- Phase 2 is decision support analysis where Access Health will present a comprehensive Health Risk Report and recommend the best option for the company.
- Phase 3 is moving into the self-funded readiness captive if it is a good option for the company.
If you are interested in the Health:Captive please call Lyn Carey at 231-766-7112 to set up a meeting to discuss the next steps.